Pages

Minggu, 18 Desember 2011

Story of us

Now, I want tell you About story. This story I made when I listen a music ;)
Happy reading~
 

The first time I see you. Really, I don't know who are You. Everybody always call You name to joke and you just smile to respond joke of them. You answer with joke too and make us laughing. I'm really really don't know who are you, not care about you and anything of You I'm just join with them laugh. Always same from day by day. But, more and more each day  you make me interesting about yourself. You always make me laugh with your joke, I like it. I just can tell about you in your back with my friend. I tell you a sweet boy always happy and I like your smile :)
Yet, God respon my feel. And we are to be close now.It turns out, secretly you always pay attention to me. I'm happy hear about this. You try to show your love to me. But, sorry I can't reply your love. Our position not allow we to be together. I'm sad, I can't show that. Maybe it's no timeliness to us be together. This is ordeal to our heart. It's very hurt. But, I thankful I can know you more inside. Of course,  if we destined together, maybe we will meet again. But now I must sacrifice if you want to go leave me here. I happy if you happy. And I'm always pray to you and her :) thank you already want to be part of my life, although short ;) I really really HAPPY :D

Finished maybe this story very short. I'm sorry :)